Coconut Point, Belize
Coconut Point is only 45 minutes from Belize City’s International Airport and 35 minutes from the Capital for shopping and Medical. One of the prime purposes of this community is, through responsible development and education, to raise awareness of the Wildlife Sanctuaries that surround Coconut Point. The community is committed to ensuring that the fauna, flora, and pristine habitats that surround Coconut Point are preserved, respected, and maintained for future generations to enjoy. The number of lines in a paragraph depends on the size of the browser window. If you resize the browser window, the number of lines in this paragraph will change.
Phase 1 represents 48 spacious and unique homesites, set in an idyllic location, surrounded by water and a single point of access with 24-hour security. All home sites will be provided ready to build; Water, Electrical, Fiber installed, sites filled, roads built, road signage, lighting, and concrete canal caps installed. Homesites start at 0.5 Acres and feature an unprecedented 150 ft of water- frontage as a minimum, breaking the norms for size, water – frontage, and most important value for money propositions in Belize. This development has taken years of work and studying of projects within Belize, the greater Caribbean, and on into the Indian Ocean and South Pacific. The design of this project has been designed to work seamlessly with the new Belize Investors Residence Program.
Building your dream vacation home, retiring to a warm climate, or simply looking for great property investment opportunities? Whatever your motivations are Coconut Point simply ticks all the right boxes!
Pristine and protected location surrounded by nature reserves, close to International Airport, Hospitals, Shopping, Schools.
Waterfront Property always demands a premium, every home site at Coconut Point is direct waterfront.
Coconut Point is close to and is adjacent to the newly funded and under construction coastal highway that will become the main road from North to South, this is the new frontier and values in this area due to access are set to rise considerably.
Why Coconut Point
- Surrounded by the pristine Gales Point Wildlife Sanctuary, with 900 acres of waterways.
- Inland sheltered harbor safe from storms, 100% sargassum free.
- Professional and friendly Architectural Guidelines.
- Professional set of environmentally responsible Covenants with Self-imposed Manatee Boating Zones and Regulations.
- All waterfront home sites.
- 24-hour manned secure entrance gate.
- Secure environment surrounded by water single access point.
- All sites will have full utilities, water, electricity, cable/ internet.
- All weather Roads.
- Proper drainage systems.
- Channel markers for Manatee Zones and Boat Channels.
- Laser activated secure canal systems with day night camera live to the guardhouse (completion of phase 1 infrastructure works).
- Security Boat with spotlights (at completion of phase 1 infrastructure works).
- Registration and transfer of title on purchase.
- Absolute fee simple title.
- Developer Financing.
- 80 FT wide canals.
- 6. Acre Recreational Park.
- 3 Acre Beach Park.
- Elevated and filled sites.
- Common area landscaping.
- 45 minutes to Belize International Airport.
- 35 minutes to Belmopan, Hospitals, medical care and shopping.
- Onsite Heli Pad for emergency medical evacuation.
- Ideally situated for adventure tourism.
- Fisherman’s dream, lagoons are full of Snook and Tarpon with restrictive seasons & catch and release.
- Direct access to the Belize Barrier Reef through the Bar River Channel.
- Closest direct route to the world famous Turneffe Atoll.
- Close enough and easy access for day excursions to Goffs Caye and a trip to the barrier reef to fish snorkel or dive.
- Close to some of the best Tarpon, Permit and Bonefishing in Belize, the elbow and other blue water trolling hotspots for Wahoo and Sailfish.
- Pristine, protected location away from cities, crowds.
- Oversized lots representing incredible value, all with extensive waterfront, allowing a sense of privacy.
- Smallest Lots start at 0.5 Acres or 22,000 square feet
- Smallest waterfrontage is 150ft, this is double the average in places like Placencia where seafront lots and lagoon lots are on average 75ft of frontage.
- Uncommon value for money – similar sized lots in Placencia and San Pedro on the beach are selling at 4 to 5 times the price. Lagoon Lots in Placencia for half the size are at twice the price.
- Timing, cannot get a better investment than this, getting in at ground level, as the coastal road starts construction, this area will become a new epicenter for adventure tourism in Belize, as the adage goes; location, location, location…
- Fully approved Environmental Compliance Plan and Full Subdivision Approvals in place.
- Surrounded by the 90,000 Acre Manatee Forest Reserve with access to River Kayaking, Hiking, Caves and adventure sports.